Please read this document before using the website www.softmedialab.com.
Copyright to materials
The company allows the user to view and download the Site materials only for personal non-commercial use, provided that the user retains all copyright information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof. By “materials” we mean information, data, texts, pictures, photos, videos, GIFs, audio clips, written posts and comments, scripts, graphics and interactive functions. Information posted on the Site cannot be used to the detriment of the Company, partners or customers of the Company. If these conditions are violated, the user automatically loses the right to use the Site, and must immediately destroy all materials that have been downloaded from this Site or printed.
Any and all materials posted on this Site are protected by copyright law. No copying, reproduction, modification, publication, downloading, posting on the Internet, forwarding or distribution of the materials by any means are allowed without our prior written consent. The company does not grant to the user any rights of ownership, either express or implied, with respect to any copyrights and trademarks.
Use and copying of materials
The user is allowed to download one copy of the information material from the Site solely for personal use for non-commercial purposes. However, this does not constitute any transfer of ownership and is subject to the following limitations. The user does not have the right to:
- make any changes to the materials, use them for any commercial purposes, publicly display or sell them;
- decompile the software, except in cases and strictly within the limits provided by the applicable law;
- remove any notices of copyright or other proprietary rights from the materials;
- transfer the materials to third parties.
User agrees not to allow unauthorized copying of materials. When downloading software from the Site, the rights and obligations of the user are governed by the license agreement with the copyright holder.
Access to the site
The user is prohibited from attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site, interfere with the operation of the Site, or use the Site to achieve the purposes prohibited by applicable Russian law and this document. Any unauthorized use of the Site may lead to infringement of copyrights and other applicable laws, and may lead to criminal or civil prosecution.
Links to third-party sites
Links to third-party sites are provided on the Site only for the convenience of users. When clicking on any of these links, the user leaves the Site. We do not check the sites of other companies or manage them, and we are not responsible for their content. We do not declare our approval or give any evaluation of other companies’ sites or information contained in these sites, or of the possible results of their use. The responsibility for the use of other companies’ sites links to which are on the Site lies solely with the user.
Links to the site
Any links to the Site www.softmedialab.com can be made only with the consent of the Company, with the exception to links offered by search engines, provided that the following rules are observed.
- Link without the right to reproduce information. Any information from the Site can only be reproduced with the written consent of the Company. It is prohibited to create the impression that the Company supports the owner of a site or approves of their products.
- It is prohibited to give false information about the Company’s services.
- The Company logo must be submitted without distortion or change.
- It is forbidden to post information that may be considered unpleasant, offensive, contradictory or containing age restrictions.
- The company at any time at its discretion may prohibit the creation of links (or a specific link) to its Site.
The information on the Site is provided “as is”, without any express or implied warranties. We are in no circumstances responsible for any damage caused by the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site or any sites where there are links to this Site. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of textual or graphic information, links or other content of materials. We reserve the right to change information materials without any prior notice to users.